Looking to purchase specialty green coffee for your roastery or cafe? You've come to the right place!
De la Gente offers a variety of green coffee from small-scale producers across Guatemala. We partner with 5 cooperatives to bring you single origin and microlot coffees from 4 of Guatemala's top coffee-growing regions.
Our mission at De la Gente is to establish direct connections between producers and buyers who share our values. We believe in developing long-term relationships that foster producer-consumer engagement and transparency within the supply chain.
Join us today in creating a more equitable and inclusive coffee industry!
Why you should buy De la Gente coffee?
- We work with our partner cooperatives on the ground to ensure they are using the best growing, harvesting, and processing techniques. De la Gente supports farmers' development with training and microfinance opportunities.
- All our coffee is grown according to specialty standards.
- De la Gente's direct trade model allows small-holder farmers to receive significantly higher income (up to 70%!) than from their second best option. We also offer income stability and growth opportunities to coffee producers by signing pre-harvest purchase contracts, which insulate them from the volatility of the market.
- We warehouse inventory in the US and Canada, with spot coffee available for immediate shipment.
- You can come visit us in Guatemala and get to know the farmers who are producing your coffee!
For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com, via phone at 617-963-0962 (US), +502-7834-0142 (Guatemala) or via whatsapp: +502-3233-0024.