Partner With Us
Partner with us to lift communities out of poverty and multiply the impact of our programs.
De la Gente removes the barriers to economic development and helps those living in poverty in Guatemala. We improve livelihoods in an economically sustainable way: supporting small independent producers and farmers. Through access to resources and capacity building, struggling individuals are able to improve their quality of life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
There are many ways companies both large and small can support our work. When you partner with us, you build long-lasting relationships not only with the organization, but with the families and whole community.
Why work with De la Gente?
A corporate partnership with De la Gente links with all 3 pillars of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program: community, social, and environmental values. Working together also:
- Makes an impact - See the changes your partnership with us makes through measurable results
- Strengthens community links - Cross cultural exchange and sharing through employee engagement
- Inspires staff - Fundraising in the workplace encourages teams to work together toward a common goal
- Promotes sustainability - Sustainability is at the heart of all of our projects: we connect your sustainability priorities with ours
- Strengthens your brand - Partnering with De la Gente strengthens your brand through your commitment to a charity partner
We can help you place corporate responsibility at the heart of your business through:
- Building connections with communities across Guatemala
- Employee engagement and corporate volunteering
- Organizational skill sharing and best practice exchange
- Supporting match funding and give-as-you-earn schemes for employees
- Cause-related marketing engaging your customers in our projects
- Making De la Gente your long-term charity partner
Our team can support you in a number of ways to maximize the benefits of the partnership:
- Fundraising support and advice
- A dedicated corporate coordinator
- Corporate volunteering opportunities
- Charity logo and pictures for your website
- Updates from your supported project
- Features in social media and communications
- Guatemala's finest direct trade coffee delivered straight from the De la Gente farmers' fields to your office - supporting our communities and farmers from your office!
Engaging staff with your charity partner is an important part of any CSR program. It not only creates a greater impact on your supported project but broadens the experiences and skill set of your employees.
Our corporate volunteering program facilitates a deeper learning experience about life in Guatemala, community sustainability, and agricultural economy at the grassroots level. In turn, volunteers provide support to poverty-reducing sustainable projects. We strive for a collaborative experience between volunteers and the families and communities with whom we work.
What corporate volunteering opportunities do we offer? From breaking a sweat while working on a construction project or helping the farmers pick their coffee on the slopes of Volcan Agua to delivering training in the community, we have a wide variety of volunteering opportunities available.
Partner With De la Gente
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about partnering with us, corporate volunteering and to discuss how we can collaborate to bring together our values and sustainability aims. Together we can build a brighter future for communities in Guatemala.