The foundation of De la Gente is built on developing relationships directly with those that support our mission. We believe in developing long-term relationships that foster pro-active buyer involvement and transparency in the supply chain.
Why you should buy De la Gente coffee:
- We realize that you are judged by the coffee you sell and/or serve – your satisfaction and the satisfaction of your customers is our first priority.
- This coffee tastes great!
- We work with the farmers directly to ensure the quality of the coffee, allowing you to focus on your business without worries.
- We have our own export license, taking the burden off of you.
- We warehouse the coffee in the US and Canada, allowing for quick shipments to you, whenever you need your coffee.
- Farmers receive all of the profits – we don’t take any money for administration, etc. All of our non-profit activities are funded through donors and community tourism in Guatemala.
- Marketing materials and point-of-purchase materials are available for use in your establishment.
Our coffee is available for wholesale for:
- Grocery retailers
- Food cooperatives
- Independent cafes
- Universities and hospitals
- Restaurants and caterers
For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com or via phone at 617-963-0962 (US) or at +502-7834-0142 (in Guatemala).