Whether you are purchasing a larger amount of green coffee for your business or a smaller amount to roast at home, De la Gente has you covered.
De la Gente offers a variety of green coffee from small-scale producers across Guatemala. With cooperative blends and unique lots from 4 of Guatemala's top coffee-growing regions, we can meet you specialty coffee needs.
The foundation of De la Gente is built on developing relationships directly with those that support our mission. We believe in developing long-term relationships that foster producer-consumer engagement and transparency within the supply chain.
Why you should buy De la Gente coffee:
- We realize that you are judged by the coffee you roast – your satisfaction and the satisfaction of your customers is our first priority.
- The coffee is grown according to specialty standards and tastes great!
- We work with the farmers directly to ensure the quality of the coffee, cupping continuously throughout the harvest
- We warehouse inventory in the US and Canada, with spot coffee available for immediate shipment.
- Our direct trade model allows farmers to receive significantly more than they would through other trade routes. The majority of our non-profit activities are funded through donors and community tourism in Guatemala.
For more information and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com or via phone at 617-963-0962 (US) or at +502-7834-0142 (in Guatemala).