Looking to purchase green coffee for your roasterie, cafe, business, or for personal use at home? We have you covered.
De la Gente offers a variety of green coffee from small-scale producers across Guatemala. We partner with 5 cooperatives across Guatemala to bring you single origin and micro-lot coffees from 4 of Guatemala's top coffee-growing regions.
The foundation of De la Gente is built on developing relationships directly with those that support our mission. We believe in developing long-term relationships that foster producer-consumer engagement and transparency within the supply chain.
Why you should buy De la Gente coffee:
- We work directly with our partner cooperatives and individual farmers to ensure they are using the best growing, harvesting, and processing techniques to ensure quality
- The coffee is grown according to specialty standards
- Through out the harvest season we cup coffee to make adjustments in processing that improve the flavors of the coffee.
- We warehouse inventory in the US and Canada, with spot coffee available for immediate shipment.
- Our direct trade model allows farmers to receive significantly more than they would through other trade routes
- You can even come down for a visit and get to know the farmers who are producing your coffee!
For more information and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 617-963-0962 (US) or at +502-7834-0142 (in Guatemala).